Today on The Game Changer Talks, I am honored, privileged and blessed to have one of the foremost experts on putting the right people together to make multi-million dollar deals, strategic partnerships and JV alliances – Sohail Khan. Sohail is actually getting ready to release a project that is a result of one of his most exciting partnerships to date, a book co-authored with the late Jay Conrad Levinson of Guerilla Marketing, called Guerilla JV Partnerships.
Listen in as Sohail shares his incredible journey of starting his own business and becoming a multimillionaire, losing it all, and fighting back to the top. Sohail delves into how he created some of the most successful joint ventures, the dos and don’ts of creating a successful partnership and how you too can learn to make millions in a matter of months!
In this episode you will learn:
- Sohail’s introduction to joint ventures.
- Why success boils down to having the right mindset.
- How Sohail was able to double his business in just one year.
- The #1 tip for million-dollar joint ventures.
- How Sohail went from having millions in the bank, to broke and back in a matter of months.
Links & Resources Mentioned in show:
- Connect with Sohail: Email | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Million Dollar Partnering Book
- Million Dollar Partnering
- Jay Conrad Levinson
- Yanik Silver
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got: 21 Ways You Can Out-Think, Out-Perform and Out-Earn the Competition by Jay Abraham
- Joe Vitale
- Dan Kennedy
- Kevin Wilke’s Nitro Marketing
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
- 25K Mastermind
- The E-Myth: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
- Kevin Harrington