Having complete control over your money, earning good interest on it, and being able to use it whenever you want, is something that many strive for. Today, we’re excited to invite Pamela Yellen to the show to talk about protecting your assets. She is a financial security expert, who investigated more than 450 savings and investing strategies, seeking an alternative to the risk and volatility of stocks, real estate, and other traditional investments. Through the years of research and experience, she had developed a well-established method of generating wealth, now used by a half of a million people around the globe.
Listen to this episode of Game Changer Talks to learn about Pamela’s journey to financial success and how she developed “Bank on Yourself” method. She will share her game-changing strategies and principles that will help you protect your assets and become your own banker. Don’t miss this episode!
In this episode you will learn:
- The incredible story of how Pamela and her husband started investing.
- What kind of questions you should be asking to avoid financial pitfalls in the future.
- The shocking results of Pamela’s latest study about people’s beliefs and the stock market after surveying over five thousand people.
- The difference between paper profits and real profits.
- What Pamela means by saying “Putting money in a government controlled retirement plan, is like putting it in prison.”
- The only type of plan worth investing in and why.
- The tax benefits of the “Bank on Yourself” method.
- Real-life examples of how the “Bank on Yourself” method has benefited people and what it can do for you.